I can’t begin to describe how amazing you guys are with your feedback from my last post about Being Consistent with living a healthy lifestyle! So glad you guys are up for the challenge! If you want to read what Be Consistent is all about, check out the post HERE!
As promised, it’s Sunday, and on Sunday’s I wanted to go over some things that might make those days easier when you are trying to be consistent in making those healthy choices. Since we are still ‘homeless’ and living with family until we move, I thought I would talk about some of my online resources for working out. These have become lifesavers for me since I currently don’t have a stroller for outside runs, and there are 4 of us in one room with little to no space! (Not to mention I’ve got like 3 out fits total and I don’t wash them as frequently as I should. Seriously. I do shower though…promise!)
1. The girls over at Tone It Up are hands down amazing. Every week they send out newsletters with recipes, fitness workouts, etc.! On top of it, they are the creators of one of my favorite workout DVDs, Beach Babe! If you want some great quick and effective workouts, definitely check out Karen & Katrina from Tone It Up!
2. Let me just say that I recently JUST found out about Cassie from Blogilates, and I am SO bummed I hadn’t found out sooner! She has 5 minutes to 30 minute videos for beginners and hard core fitness types! If I only have a 10-15 minute mommy break, a lot of times I will pull up one of her videos!
3. Carlie from Carlie Stylez is a YouTube gal that is not only the cutest thing EVER, but she also has a ton of quickie fitness moves and videos. Let me just say, she has amazing legs…No lie!
4. One of the first fitness/healthy eating blogs I read was Gina’s from Fitnessista! I love her workouts because she lays everything out step by step! She has workouts for each month, and some fun challenges along the way! She also has an adorable little baby girl!
5. Last but not least is You Tube. Guys and Gals…YouTube is amazing.Period. If you want a little cardio workout, there is a video on youtube. If you are looking for yoga, pilates, kick boxing, zumba…it’s on YouTube!
These are just FIVE of my favorites, and I know lots of you have shared with me many other sources too! Feel free to link any that you love in the comments below!
As for this weeks Dinner Menu, I may not be cooking these myself because of the whole my kitchen is in boxes and I want to cry thing, but if I WERE to be meal planning and cooking this week I would give these a shot!
Have a great week everyone!
Remember, Being Consistent isn’t about putting pressure on yourself to do it all, it’s about doing a little or the best that you can each day to form habits for a healthy lifestyle!
And if you have ways you were Consistent, email, tweet #BeConsistent, Facebook, etc. and show me your ideas!!