Lat night my husband and I attended a wedding! And they had a photo booth.
Photo Booth’s at weddings are the best idea!
Now THAT is one hotty!
Being that we have had somewhat of a busy weekend, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite recipes from previous post back, as well as recipes I have spotted all through out the blog world that make my taste buds to crazy!
Let’s begin with some previous post!
(There is also an amazing Turkey Burger recipe on this post as well)
15. Chocolate Tarts
Check them all out!
And…here are some recipes through out the inter web that caught my eye:
1. Averi from Love Veggies and Yoga: Peanut Sauce Baked Tofu
2. Angela from Oh She Glows: Spring Chick Cupcakes
3. Jessica from How Sweet It Is: Dark Chocolate Blueberry Muffins
4. Sarah from Peas and Thank You: Mmmm Sauce
5. Peas and Crayons: What I ate Wednesday Link Party
6. Helen from Helen Naturally: Berry Cherry Buckwheat Bake
7. Katie from Chocolate Covered Katie: Breakfast Polenta
8. Alaina Rose from Everyday Sweetness: Mega omega Granola
9. Jenny from Fit Girl Foodie: Casein Pudding
10. Of Plates and Palates: Spinach Turkey Sliders Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese
11. Jess from Healthy Exposures: Blueberry Dressed Chickpeas and Grains
12. Maryea from Happy Healthy Mamma: Eat Yo’ Greens Soup
Some of these might make you drool…
Just warning you
If there is a recipe you want me to link up here on ThE DiVa DiSh, send me an e-mail (email@example.com), and I’ll gladly do so