I am…SO tired.
I noticed the other day that the bags under my eyes are more noticeable, and my hours of staying up late are now starting to affect me. I guess I think I’m 19 and in college…
Except in college I slept in, never cleaned, took long showers, and used my brain.
Now, at 25 I don’t sleep ever, I clean constantly, shower…HA…, and I just sent my mom a mother’s day card and addressed it to MY current address.
The funny thing is, as I lie in bed at night asking my husband if I locked the doors and turned on the alarm for the 56th time, I know that I wouldn’t trade any of it.
I wouldn’t trade the sleepless nights, rocking my baby till she finally falls asleep. I’m still so grateful even when my girls are fighting over a fork. Although, thank goodness my friends at EllieLyn sent the girls and I matching necklaces…
And I love every moment of changing them in different princess dresses 108 times a day. I wouldn’t trade it. Ever.
Thank you Boo and Sweet Pea for making me tired, because I wouldn’t have it any other way!
And thank you for giving me a reason to make chocolate chip cookies, and for being there to eat them with me first thing in the morning. THAT I would never change :).
- 2 c. + 2 TB. spelt flour, whole wheat pastry flour, or all purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- dash of salt
- ½ c. melted coconut oil, cooled
- 6 TB. melted peanut butter, cooled
- 1 c. coconut sugar
- 1 TB. vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 1¼ c. dark chocolate chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a small bowl, whisk together dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together oil and peanut butter. Add in coconut sugar and vanilla, and whisk together.
- Whisk in the egg yolk and bananas until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, and mix together until combined. The batter will be thick and oily. Fold in the chocolate.
- Scoop cookies onto prepared baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-11 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for a few minutes, then remove onto cooling rack!
The original recipe for these cookies was made by Jessica at How Sweet It Is! I only changed a few things, so check out her cookies too! They look amazing!
Now…Let’s hurry up and go to bed! Because first thing tomorrow morning, we eat cookies!