Sometimes mommy just needs some candy.
Like when your husband comes home from work with a king size bar of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and you just watch him take each bite wishing he would share, but secretly hope he doesn’t.
Or when you are convinced your 3 daughters have Pre menstrual like symptoms and you have a bag of pink shiny peeps just SCREAMING your name to offer you a tiny glimpse of sanity…
Sometimes we need candy. Sometimes we need chocolate. And sometimes we need peanut butter chocolate candy.
- 1.5 TB chopped dark chocolate, melted
- 1 TB natural PB
- Get 3-4 cupcake wrappers and stack them together.
- Add half of the melted chocolate to the bottom of the wrapper. Using a spoon, push some of the melted chocolate up all the sides of the wrapper. Not the whole way, just a little bit.
- Next spoon on top the peanut butter.
- On top of that, add the rest of the melted chocolate, and carefully spread it over the top of the peanut butter.
- Place the peanut butter cup in the freezer for about 5 minutes to set, then enjoy!
Now go enjoy that candy!