Thanks to Baby Boo’s slight obsession over my computer, and her constant need to touch the key board…
My computer screen is now magnified enough for a 97 year old to read the monitor…
It’s making me dizzy…
So this past week Baby Boo and I took a trip up to my parents house, and hubby met us there later in the week. We had alot of fun, that was until…
Baby Boo got sick…again.
This time her cold turned into something worse, and we spent many hours at the hospital/doctors…Baby Boo hated it.
So did Mama.
What Baby Boo had was pretty bad, and I was worried she was going to be miserable the whole week at my parents. But, she shined through on this one! She is such a good sport and managed to sneak a smile in here and there! =]
Such a trooper!
So, while Grandma spoiled Baby Boo, I watched the Hubby get a little Too into a game of Ping Pong.
He wanted me to take action shots of him.
Cuz he thought it would be sooo cool.
Here you go sweety!!
Look Ma NO ARMS!
I probably should redeem myself for that one…
I asked if I could play, but I was turned away. Geeze Loose 4 Balls and they NeVeR forget!!
Well if I can’t play with their Ping Pong Balls…
Then I’ll Make My Own…
Share-Worthy PB Pong Balls
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4-1/2 cup Peanut butter or Almond Butter(depends on how much PB flavor you want, add more to taste)
1/2 cup finely shredded coconut(plus more for rolling)
3/4 cup oats
2-3 TB Carob Chips(or chocolate chips)
1 tsp. Vanilla
1. Gather your ingredients,
2. Using a food processor or high speed blender, add walnut and process until chunky crumbs.
3. Then add dates, and process until chunky crumbs again.
4. Next add almonds and carob chips, and process again. You don’t want it to be fine crumbs, you want it a little chunky. Not HUGE chunks though.
5. Then add maple syrup, PB or AB, and vanilla, and process until combined.
6. Next add coconut and oats, and process until chunky and combined.
7. Roll into balls. Mixture will be sticky.
8. You can roll them out plain,
Or you can be cool and roll them in coconut… =]
9. Then store in the fridge or freezer when done.
These balls are totally share-worthy.
Whether or not I decided to share…
Is up to me…
They taste JUST peanut butter cookie dough,
minus the un-healthy ingredients!
Baby Boo is trying to convince me she is ALL better so she can have a Ball herself…
Nice try sweet heart.
Maybe Mama will share with you when your not all gums!
As for now…
I only share with me, myself, and I..